Monday 19 October 2009

Audience feedback.


I showed my first anamatic to my A2 Media class and asked for feedback from them. I think the most important point that came up was that there wasn't enough of a narrative twist, or that the narrative wasn't interesting enough. We then thought about what twists could be involved, looking into a homosexual coupling between the two female characters, and the possible death of one of the characters.

The main points that came up from this exercise where..
1) The anamatic was clear and told the narrative concisely.
2) The narrative was believable and something that could actually happen in day-to-day life.
3) They said that the idea of having the two characters being good friends in private but not in school was good and reflective of the social tensions in schools.
4) The narrative needed a more memorable twist.

I will take these points on board and maybe develop my idea further.

No comments:

Post a Comment